Enter Hayward’s 2024 Vacation Guide Cover Contest
*Contest Currently Closed*
Imagine YOUR credited photo winning $500 and appearing on a state-wide publication that reaches tens of thousands of visitors every year. Hayward Lakes Visitors & Convention Bureau is hosting a photo contest for the cover of our 2024 vacation guide!
This photo will appear on the vacation guide cover as well as be prominently featured in other Hayward Lakes marketing efforts throughout the year. From our website to social media, your image will have incredible reach and visibility!
Submissions will be accepted from June 1, 2023 until August 31, 2023.
What kind of photos are we looking for? Of course we want the incredible lake vistas you come to enjoy. But we REALLY want to see your families (don’t forget about your pets) enjoying our area on bicycles, ATVs, or snowmobiles; out on the lake or at busy community events; or enjoying activities like skiing and ice fishing. We want to see how you experience the Hayward area!
Photos will be reviewed and evaluated by the Hayward Lakes Visitors & Convention Bureau staff and Executive Committee. The winner will receive $500!
To Submit a Contest Photo
Photos will be submitted via upload to a Google Form. A Google account may be required.
- Click on the “Submit Your Photo Today!” button
- Complete the Google Form with your name, email address, and phone number for notification purposes
- You will receive a copy of the email submission
- Photo must be in a portrait or vertical orientation
- Photo must be a minimum of 8.75” x 11.25” at 300 dpi (2625 pixels x 3375 pixels)
- Photo must be submitted as a JPG format
- Photo must not have any watermarks
- Images that do not meet the requirements will be disqualified
- Individual submitting the photo must 18 years of age or older
- Multiple entries are encouraged
- Photos must be submitted via the website submission form and include all required contact information
- Photos must be taken within Sawyer County, Wisconsin or surrounding area
- Photos may not be previously published by another business or organization
- Hayward Lakes Visitors & Convention Bureau will select the final winner
- Hayward Lakes Visitors & Convention Bureau will retain the rights to all photos for use in user generated content (UGC)